Let’s face it: simple is hard.
Life is full of complexity, but complex doesn’t sell. Simple sells. Over 16+ years in marketing for large and small businesses, non-profits and political causes, I’ve made a living taking the complex and making it simple so your audience understands your value and buys in.
I create messaging and other written content for business, political campaigns and non-profit organizations. I’ve worked in industries as diverse as enterprise software, startups, in manufacturing and on political efforts and advocacy campaigns.
My focus is one thing – your success. If your organization needs clear communication that helps you win in your market, let’s talk.
A Track Record of Success
I have consulted for campaigns and organizations which:
- Exceeded marketing pipeline generation goals in B2B regulated industries
- Established Austin’s MetroRail commuter rail system
- Created the Travis County (Austin) metropolitan Healthcare District
- Launched Austin CarShare, the first non-profit car sharing service in the southern United States
- Engaged an unprecedented number of citizens in regional growth planning efforts
- Won 70%+ of primary and general elections for State Senator, State Representative, Judicial, County Commissioner and similar positions
A veteran of over 125 political, small business and non-profit communications efforts, I love the breakthrough moments that come when a great message is delivered to an audience and they start to take action.
Formerly, I was Managing Partner of Ignite Consulting, a communications partnership in Austin, Texas. I have worked for business, political and non-profit organizations for 16+ years. I’m especially proud of my work on behalf of regional planning efforts, urban transportation proposals and in support of small businesses.
I hold an MBA in Marketing and Management Information Systems from Concordia University Wisconsin and a Bachelor of Arts in Advertising from the University of Central Oklahoma.