Marketing is Getting More Complex.
Today’s in-house marketing departments face many challenges. Too much to do with too few people. Increasing demands and shrinking budgets. Project Management growing ever more complex. Messaging frustration with technical products and solutions. It’s no wonder that marketing departments are engaging more outside partners than ever, per eMarketer. It would be easy for marketers to throw up their hands and say “shouldn’t this be simple?”
But Complex Doesn’t Sell. Simple Sells.
Life is full of complexity, but complex doesn’t sell. Simple sells. Over 16+ years working on behalf of large and small businesses, non-profits and political causes, I’ve made a living taking the complex and making it simple so your audience understands your value and buys in.
My focus is one thing – your success. If your organization needs clear communication or new strategic thinking to win in your market, let’s talk.
You Need A Partner With A Track Record of Success
I have consulted for campaigns and organizations which:
- Exceeded marketing pipeline generation goals in B2B regulated industries
- Established Austin’s MetroRail commuter rail system
- Created the Travis County (Austin) metropolitan Healthcare District
- Launched Austin CarShare, the first non-profit car sharing service in the southern United States
- Engaged an unprecedented number of citizens in regional growth planning efforts
- Won 70%+ of primary and general elections for State Senator, State Representative, Judicial, County Commissioner and similar positions
I’m especially proud of my work on behalf of regional planning efforts, urban transportation proposals and in support of small businesses.
When I’m not working, I love spending time with my wife, Michelle, and my two stepsons, 19 and 14, and daughter, 2.
I hold an MBA in Marketing and Management Information Systems from Concordia University Wisconsin and a Bachelor of Arts in Advertising from the University of Central Oklahoma.
How Can I Help You Achieve Business Clarity?
Schedule a Free Consultation: 920.530.8196 or fill out the form below.